What is personal data?
“Personal data” is broadly defined as information about an identifiable individual or information that allows an individual to be identified, include the name, age, address, telephone numbers, personal email address, marital status, race, credit card information and bank account details of an individual. For the purpose of this Notice, personal data encompasses sensitive personal data such as your physical or mental health or condition, political opinions and religious belief.
Web Browser Cookies
Collection of Personal Data
In the course of your dealings with the Company, we will request that you provide your personal data to enable us to enter into transaction/arrangements with you(including arrangement with you as shareholder or director) or to deliver the necessary notice, service and/ or products in connection with our business or for you to provide product and/or service in relation to our business operation.
Use of Personal Data Collected
Your personal data is processed by us and/or our data processor for the following purposes:
- Delivery of notices, service or product and marketing of such services or product whether present or future, to you;
- Enable you to enter into the necessary agreement or contract to purchase our service and/or products and/or to obtain financing;
- User or customer relationship management procedures;
- Billing and collection of outstanding payments;
- For prevention or detection of crime or the purpose of investigations of criminal activities;
- Enable us to send you information by means of e-mail, telecommunication and/or social media about products and service offered by selected third parties that we think may interest you;
- For any other lawful purposes that is incidental or ancillary or in furtherance to the above
1) What information do we collect from merchants and why?
- We collect your name, company name, address, email address, phone number(s) and credit card details.
- We need this information to provide you with our Services; for example, to confirm your identity, contact you, and invoice you.
- We collect data about the EnterMall-hosted webpages that you visit. We also collect data about how and when you access your account, including information about the device and browser you use, your network connection and your IP address.
- We need this information to give you access to and improve our Services.
- We collect Personal Information about your customers that you share with us or that customers provide while shopping or during checkout.
- We use this information to provide you with our Services and so that you can process orders and better serve your customers.
- We will also use Personal Information in other cases where you have given us your express permission.
2) When do we collect this information?
We collect Personal Information when you sign up for our Services, when you access our Services or otherwise provide us with the information.
3) Information from our merchants’ customers
What information do we collect and why?
- We collect our merchants’ customers’ name, email, shipping and billing address, payment details, company name, phone number, IP address and device data.
- We need this information to provide merchants with our Services, including supporting and processing orders, authentication, and processing payments. We also use this information to improve our Services.
When do we collect this information?
- Information is collected when a merchant’s customer uses or accesses our Services, such as when a customer visits a merchant’s site, places an order or signs up for an account on a merchant’s site.